Thursday, October 30, 2008

I guess I did

So I did ovulate. It's not a question anymore. It just wasn't as early as I thought it was. It looks like our timing was good this cycle, so if the Clomid has done it's job, then hopefully by the 15th we will have a positive pregnancy test! I go for my progesterone test on Monday, Nov.3. I'll get the answers back on the 5th. Should be a 24 hour turn around but with election day it will take an extra 24 hours (unless I can get it done at the hospital...I'm checking into that....then maybe same day results). I'm trying not to get too excited but I am hopeful.

We decided to pick two names for each sex so that we are prepared just in case. We've already settled on our two names for boys and our possible girl names is down to a short list now. It's a bit harder to pick a girl name. There are so many that I like!

I've nearly finished crocheting one blanket, and I plan on making at least 2 more, 1 for a girl and one neutral. I'm also making little hats for boys, girls and neutral. I really think that all this TTC has finally started to eat away at my sanity. I caught myself rubbing my belly and talking to it earlier today. LOL If this is our cycle the baby hasn't even implanted and I am already talking to him/her. Yep....I'm starting to lose it!

No comments: