Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not testing

I won't be testing. My period showed up. I'm on the fourth day of cycle #32. I am trying another cycle of 50 mg Clomid. I'm taking it cycle days 3-7, so bring on the side effects. If this cycle doesn't work I'll try one more and then I am asking for a change in dosage. You can only take this for 6 months and then you have to stop so I don't want to waste the entire 6 months doing 50 mg if it isn't helping. I'm a little concerned because I really think I should be ovulating earlier than I am.

This cycle I am trying a much more relaxed approach though. I am not going to be temping daily, and I am not going to be using OPK's. I will chart my cervical position and my cervical mucous so that I have some idea of when I ovulated, but I want a more relaxes approach. I desperately need a break, but I can't bring myself to stop trying, so this is probably as close to a break as I'll get till spring. IF I hit the three year mark (March) and still not pregnant then I might take a nice long break, but until then......I can't stop trying. Not even sure I will then.

Hopefully Clomid works this cycle and I don't have to worry about a break at all.

No comments: