Friday, July 11, 2008

Appointments

I have a doctors appointment on the 17th. My cycles lately have been so short and light that I am worried something might be wrong. The good thing is that with my cycles being messed up, they can order some of the more expensive tests like the HSG as medically needed and insurance has to cover it. If it was ordered just for fertility reasons they wouldn't.

I'm hoping that I can get in and get that done right away because I don't really want to wait another cycle to have it done, and it has to be done BEFORE ovulation. If I can't get it scheduled immediately I probably won't get to do it this month.

I have a women's lunch/cleaning day at the church in a few hours. I am going to ask all the ladies to pray about this for me. I've been wanting to be pregnant for so long, and I am really starting to lose hope that it's ever going to happen naturally. I don't know if I can convince Matt that IVF or IUI is something we can do, because he is so worried about the cost. I really need this to happen soon. The stress is really starting to get to me.

No comments: